Sunday, March 24, 2013

showered with love.

yesterday was london's baby shower and boy oh boy was she showered with love!
i feel so blessed that this little daughter of mine has so many people that truly care deeply for her.

my mom, sister and one of my best friends, liana put on the whole show! i did help, but that's because i love putting little parties on and don't get to very much. :) but a HUGE hats off to them [especially my mom who slaved away in the kitchen for about a week before hand!]

now on to the pictures! they tell the story much better of how wonderful this shower was more than i can explain.





we had non-traditional games..a diaper raffle, a guessing game where guests guess when london will be born, at what time and her weight. closest guess wins! [obviously that winner won't get their prize until may :)] and the timer game. which is played while gifts are being opened. you set the timer anywhere from 2-5 minutes and whosever gift is currently being opened when the timer goes off gets a prize! keeps things a little entertaining. :)










so i'm very animated with my facial expressions, so what? :)


london got a LOT of gorgeous handmade gifts from numerous friends and family [i am SURROUNDED by talent, i tell you!] the cute yellow bear blanket was crocheted by my grandma, and the heart quilt was made by my lovely mama. who is beyond excited for her first granddaughter! :)


i can't thank everyone enough for coming and supporting me and loving on little london. charlie and i are so thankful. she doesn't even know how lucky she is yet to have this many wonderful people in her life!



8 comments:

  1. So, not that it matters now, but Charlie's due date was April 11th. And I love your present opening faces! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your mom and charlie ALWAYS told me he was due on april fools! this is a first i've heard of the 11th?!?

      Delete
  2. this looked so beautiful sam! she is one lucky girl. wish i could have been there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the decorations for the shower!
    Absolutely beautiful :)

    ~Sam
    http://samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are beautiful!! i love the decorations!!!

    xo
    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today! Congrats on your pregnancy. I am due May 30! It's so exciting! Your baby shower looks adorable, I have my family show this weekend and I cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome to the blog, mandy! :) congratulations to you, as well! i hope this last month of pregnancy is wonderful for ya :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...