Monday, January 14, 2013

baby o. vol 4 [22 weeks]





How far along?  22 weeks, 2 days [as of today]

How big is baby? ELEVEN INCHES! my big girl. :) she also weighs about 1 pound. grow, baby, grow!

Maternity clothes? absolutely! my wardrobe is half maternity clothes half pre-pregnancy clothes.

Stretch marks? a couple dots on my lower hips. boooooo :(  

Sleep? love it.

Best moment last week? her kicks and rolls and turns getting stronger and stronger everyday! i LOVE that we can now SEE her move. haha, one morning last week, i woke up and looked at my tummy and she was curled up in a little ball on my left side. i was completely lopsided! charlie and i got a good laugh at that one. :)

Movement? read previous answer.  

Food cravings? not craving much these days. but MAN, this little girl is definitely her daddy's daughter. this entire pregnancy i've loved reese's puffs [charlie's favorite cereal], and taco bell tacos. whaaat?? i'm a del taco girl, not a taco bell girl. but this baby seems to think otherwise. i try to eat these things in moderation. :) i wouldn't say those are "cravings" but they're mmm-mmm delicious!

Food aversions? good news! i can be around and even EAT caramel, now! no more food aversions for meeee! 

Gender? GIRL! and she is ALL girl. my doula [who just so happens to be my sister in law- lucky me!] says london's ultra sound picture is the clearest girl gender picture she's seen!

Labor signs? ask me in like 18 weeks. :)

Belly button in/out? ALMOST even. still considered an innie.

What I miss: working out hard like i used to. doctor's orders to tone it down BIG time. jogging? what's that? man, my legs miss it, though... just simple elliptical, squats and light weight training for this mama-to-be.

What I am looking forward to: my baby shower in a couple months! woo-weee! planning is in progress!

Milestones: PAST halfway! holy crap. london will be here before we know it! 


1 comment:

  1. grow baby grow indeed!! wow less than half now to your due date, yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...