Wednesday, March 14, 2012

what i wore wednesdays.

spring is in the air! i'm slowly incorporating springish attire. 
like my coral pants. :) 
love myself some coral. so happy it's "popular" now so i can find it easily in almost any store. 'bout time, fashion world!

white short sleeve: some random store called "pink zone". scored the shirt for $3. and it's my favorite white shirt now. win!
printed polyester razorback top: target.
coral pants: target.
brown flower wedges: target.
skinny brown leather belt: target.
[i'm a target whore. haha]
white watch: charming charlie.
key necklace: charming charlie.
bangle bracelts: NY&Co.
gold "pearl" bracelet and rhinestone bracelet: given as a gift.

these pants, that i'm officially obsessed with, look SO cute with my leopard cardigan. don't be shocked if that's my outfit next week.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...