Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my bridal shower

was the most beautiful, over-the-top, best bridal shower ever!
[and it just so happens it was my bridal shower.]
lucky me :)

a good family friend, pat hess, and my matron of honor (aka my lovely sister, janelle) hosted my bridal shower on saturday, november 13, 2010 at the Hess' estate in tenaja.

we ate yummy food..
played games..
mingled..
and opened presents!

thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to all who was able to make it to my bridal shower and for all the generous gifts! i promise charlie and i will put them all into good use in our new life together :)
i love all of you!

and of course...pictures. [you know me too well] 
but only a few. yes, this is a "few" compared to the 200 i could have posted :)































 the gorgeous one-of-a-kind hand crocheted tablecloth from my grandma

me with 3 out of 5 of my bridesmaids

my handsome man and i sportin' our new aprons



p.s. sorry to all my facebook buddies who've already seen all these pictures! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...