Saturday, December 29, 2012

two.

two years ago today, charlie made me his wife. 
and soon, he will make me a mother. 

to this day, i still can't put into words the love i have for my husband. 
it grows every. single. day. 
i am so thankful for our beautiful marriage and i cannot wait to see what eternity has in store for us. 

[my apologies to those that have seen this picture numerous times- it's my favorite! :) ]

happy anniversary, charlie! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox




*photography by Terina Matthews Photography in Southern California

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog!
    Love it and this picture!
    New follower. Follow me back too?
    I also thought you might be interested in blogging series called "I Am a Mormon Monday"
    Check it out on my blog! If you are interested in being featured, shoot me an email. bostonksox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...