the weekly post is called "i want to remember."
and since these past couple weeks have been such a whirlwind i thought it would be a great idea for me to start my "i want to remember"s now!
- i want to remember sleeping on the ground in sleeping bags of our new townhome for the first six days that we lived here.
- i want to remember charlie and i loading up our [tiny] car 8 billion different times with all the boxes and trash from unpacking all the way to the compactor down the street at night with the windows down, blaring some good 'ol jason aldean.
- i want to remember sitting on the kitchen floor eating dinner since there was no room to sit in the dining room [this was from day one of unpacking. too many boxes!]
- i want to remember my niece natalie cuddling with me while watching tom & jerry.
- i want to remember how funny it was when we took our picture for our costco membership. my picture was "normal"...charlie? he was making an important call on his cell phone and we didn't want to make the costco employee wait to take the pic. hahaha it was funnier in real life. or if you get the opportunity to see the photo yourself. promise.
i'll be doing these from time to time in hopes that i won't forget the little things. ♥