Wednesday, May 23, 2012

what i wore wednesdays


this is my DISNEYLAND outfit! 
oh boy oh boy oh boy i am SO excited for disneyland today!!
i told charlie that since he's moving me to oregon [NEXT WEEK!!] that he has to take me to one of my most favorite places. 

disneyland.

this is our first time going together [i know, i was shocked when i realized that, too.
SO. EXCITED!

graphic tee: target.
dark wash capris: NY&Co.
braided leather sandals: target.
white watch [that i wear every day lately haha]: charming charlie.
heart necklace: given to me as a gift from my lovely husband on my 21st birthday. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are SO pretty! Look gorgeous :) What a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, everyone I know has been going to Disneyland lately. Not fair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...