Wednesday, October 20, 2010

our engagement story 10-16-10

on the morning of saturday october 16, 2010, charlie woke me up earlier than i thought but i didn't think much of it until he HAD to take me to this tree farm before we started our day. 
that's when the suspicion started...then he asked "you brought your camera, right?" 
a-ha! maybe he'll pop the question this morning..? i shook it off not wanting to get my hopes up.
so, we get there and start walking around. charlie is acting normal so obviously he's not asking this morning. darn.
then i start pulling my camera out to take a couple pictures of us..

after this picture was taken, i started walking away.
and that's when he pulled me back.
"Samantha..."
gets down on one knee..
opens little black box..
"will you marry me?"
"YES!"
our engagement was simple and sweet. i wouldn't have had it any other way.
now, go ahead and adore my ring.. ;)

i can't wait to start the rest of our lives together, charlie. i can't imagine anyone else more perfect for me. I LOVE YOU babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...